Saturday 21 March 2020

VIRTUAL Sew & Tell March 21


WOW!!  The response has been great!  Look at this!

Kathleen Chaison

I designed and made this quilt so it could be entered in the Spencerville Fair in 2017. Canada's 150 birthday. It won the first prize, the Fancy Work Most Outstanding Homecraft and Grand Champion Quilt ribbon.  From there it went to the Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies (OAAS) and came 1st in the district competition.  The final showing was in Toronto where it was hung to be judged for best fair quilt in Ontario. Although I did not place, I felt very honoured to have had a quilt, I designed and made, go so far and get viewed by so many. It is the quilt I am proudest of whether it comes with or without the ribbons and honours.

PLEASE, comment below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment