The Community Quilt Sew Along is happening November 2nd at Southgate Church from 9AM - 4PM. We will be making the blocks from the two 'Block of the Month' patterns. If you are interested in participating but have not yet signed up please email Anne Rankin: firstname.lastname@example.org . We should be having a bit of fun with a morning and afternoon draw for some fat quarters!
We will need all participants to bring:
1. Their own sewing machine and neutral thread (off white/grey would be fine)
2. Extension cord (if you want to share with a friend who is attending that would work as well)
3. Cutting mat; appropriate ruler(s); rotary cutter; small scissors
4. We will need 4 people to bring iron + board (please let Anne know if you can)
5. Potluck dish to share; coffee/tea mug/cup/utensils; (please note we have no access to a stove, but there is a microwave available)
We will provide coffee/tea and fabric. If you wish to bring fabric scraps/leftovers to use in your blocks, please bring them along as well.
Looking forward to seeing you for a few hours or for the whole day!!